God's Checklist Before He Could Create Adam And Eve (The First Humans)
Proof Adam and Eve Existed can be found in the Bible, in the New Testament - Luke Chapter 3:
Creating a human race is not as simple as it sounds.
The first thing that had to happen to create Adam and Eve (the first humans) would be for Adam and Eve to live on a planet so they could have air to breathe.
But even before they were created on this planet, there must have been a "Sun" (i.e. star) to provide heat for the planet. So we can conclude that before Adam and Eve could exist there needed to be a sun and a solar system (i.e. one or more planets orbiting a Sun). Ths Sun would be needed to provide heat and light for Adam and Eve on one of the planets.
Next, our planet had to be the right distance from the Sun. Too close and we (Adam and Eve and their descendants) would die from the heat and too far away and we would freeze to death.
Our planet would need the right kind of atmosphere (e.g. the correct percent of oxygen) and be a certain distance from the sun. For example, the planet Venus could not support Adam and Eve because Venus is way, way too hot because it is covered in a gas cloud which traps heat from the Sun causing incredibly high temperatures on its surface.
Adam and Eve had to be created as teenagers so they could take care of themselves (e.g. to gather food to eat) and eventually have offspring so the human race could begin to grow in size. So their cells (including DNA) and liquids (e.g. blood, etc.) had to be created and placed.
I should note that humans have 326 different kinds of cells and that would have applied to Adam and to Eve. Each type of cell has to be in the right place as the fetus is morphing from a single ferlized egg.
All of the scientists on this planet combined could not create from scratch a single one of the 326 kinds of human cells much less place each type of cell in the correct location.
Any other animals species (such as rabbits) would also have needed cells and systems to deal with cell type and cell placement plus blood and other liquids.
There had to be plants for Adam and Eve to eat. Plants not only provide some oxygen but also food. They could also have eaten small animals if they were created at least as teenagers, so small animals would help in feeding Adam and Eve. My point is that God did not pick a barren planet to put Adam and Eve on. There had to be plants (e.g. also for oxygen) long before Adam and Eve could have been "born"!!!
Normally a human baby starts out as a single fertilized ovum, but as I implied this could not be the case for Adam and Eve because every human baby requires parents and especially a mother to provide milk. That is why Adam and Eve had to be born at least as teenagers (they had no mother to feed them if they were created at too early an age).
But there are some animals that should not be on their planet at the same time as Adam and Eve. For example, many, many pre-historic animals, such as Tyrannosaurus Rex would consider Adam and Eve to be lunch!!
The good news is that Adam and Eve would have been created about 4,000 A.D. the dinosaurs, etc. would already have been extinct.
Adam and Eve would not need to have any other planets in this solar system, but the planets that do exist do not bother us and would not have bothered them. The planet that Adam and Eve were created on not only needed a Sun to provide heat but our planet would need to have a consistant orbit around the Sun and a consistant atmosphere with the right mixture of gasses. For example, if there were too high of a percent of oxygen, the first lightning strike would blow up the planet.
Our planet Earth could not just wander around in the galaxy. If it did, our planet would be called a rogue planet. Humans could not survive on a rogue planet because most of the time the temperature would be far, far too cold for humans to survive.
Here is what Microsoft Bing says about rogue planets:
That telescope will be a "Wide Field Infrared Survey Telescope (WFIRST). Infrared means it is looking for differences in heat. See this website:
We humans would not last very long on a rogue planet because it would be far, far too cold.
So let us assume that we lived on a planet that was part of a solar system. Solar systems can only exist in a galaxy where there are many stars (i.e. Suns).
Let me say one thing about galaxies. All galaxies have a black hole at their center. Without a black hole the galaxy would simply fly apart and solar systems could not exist. The black hole is pulling planets towards it, but the centrifical force of our planet keeps our planet from flying into the black hole.
The black hole at the center of the Milky Way galaxy (which we live in) is called Sagittarius A* (pronounced â€œSagittarius A-starâ€). It is rated as a supermassive black holes and and you want to say away from black holes. Fortunately it is a long ways away because it is at the center of our galaxy!!!
You also want to stay away from Quasars and Pulsars and a lot of other weird things in outer space. Here is my article which is a small dictionary of astronomy:
God's Checklist Before Adam And Eve Could Be Put On This Planet (Well, not everything, such as Nebula.)
It would be nice that if the planet were to have gigantic animas, such as Tyrannosaurus Rex, that these animals would be extinct before Adam and Eve were put on this planet!!! That seems to be the case.
With them gone, here is God's checklist before Adam and Eve could be put on this planet.
1) A sun must exist for heat and light (humans cannot make a sun)
2) An earth must exist for humans to live on - humans cannot live on the sun or on a planet that is too hot or too cold.
3) The earth must be the right distance from the sun or the earth would be too hot or too cold for complex life.
4) The earth must rotate at the right speed or the part of earth facing the sun would get too hot and/or the other part of the earth would get too cold.
5) The earth must have a moon so the oceans do not just stagnate like a gigantic lake. The moon also helps stabilize the tilt of our Earth!!!!
6) The earth must have an atmosphere with a viable mixture of oxygen and other gases. The mixtue of gases must be perfect or (if too high a percent of oxygen) the first lighting bolt would blow up the entire planet or (with too low a percent of oxygen) Adam and Eve would die because they didn't have enough oxygen to breathe!!!
7) The earth must have massive amounts of water.
8) The earth must develop sand for people to walk on when they are near an ocean.
9) The "first living cell" must have been created by God.
10) The "first living cell" must include DNA or RNA and a cell membrane (which could not have been made from water, sand and rocks).
11) The "first living cell" must have ports on the cell membrane to pull in food and ports to excrete waste.
12) There must be "food" and water for all living things. Remember, we are talking about the FIRST living cell and everything after it!! The first living cell had to eat and drink something.
13) Over time simple multi-cell animals had to be created by purely accidental events.
14) Over a lot more time many animals must be newly created by evolution. In each case the new species, which increase in complexity, must be significantly more sophisticated than the species they came from, meaning their DNA must be slightly more sophisticated than their parent species.
15) This process can be compared to creating the world's most sophisticated computer program (and the computer it resides on and the operating system that runs the program) being created by a long series of increasingly sophisticated computers, operating systems and computer programs and the ever-increasing sophisticated always happens by a pure series of accidents if evolution were true.
16) Like today's humans, Adam and Eve would have been created by billions of cell divisions (like all animals they had to be created via a single fertilized egg [i.e. a fertilized cell] and many cell divisions). In other words, the DNA of the "parents" of Adam and Eve (e.g. the species just before humans) had to be randomly modified so that the cell divisions would create Adam and Eve instead of a much less sophisticated animal.
17) The mechanisms in all cells of Adam and Eve must include the ability to "find" the correct genes on their DNA. This means that every time a gene must be found, the exact location of this gene must be determined and found.
18) The mechanisms in all cells must include the ability to â€œconvertâ€ the correct genes into usable enzymes, etc. etc.
19) The DNA for "Adam" must include the creation of something like sperm cells.
20) The DNA for Eve must include the ability of her body to create eggs which can divide after fertilization.
21) The DNA for Adam and the DNA for Eve must align in such a way that they can have one or more male children and one or more female children.
22) The fertilized egg, when fertilized, must be able to morph into a new baby who has 30 billion cells, 60,000 miles of blood vessels, 300 bones which will merge into 206 bones, etc. etc.
23) The 60,000 miles of blood vessels of a new human baby would wrap around the earth, at the equator, twice, with 10,000 miles of blood vessels left over!!
24) The DNA of the male and the DNA of the female must align so that the child can have features of both parents.
25) This alignment must apply to all species which have a male and female.
26) In addition, when the human babies are born they must have an incredible brain which is connected to the nervous system, a skull to protect the brain, a spinal cord (the spinal cord is a cylindrical bundle of nerve fibers) to protect the spine, two eyes which are connected to the nervous system, a liver, a pancreas, etc. etc.!! And all of must come from the instructions on a single cell - the fertilized egg!!
27) I call the algorithms on the DNA of the fertilized egg, which creates the new baby via billions of cell divisions (with the help of the spirit of the baby), the "morphing of the embry" algorithms. These algorithms on DNA must control the "morphing" of the embryo from a single fertilized egg into a crying baby.
28) These algorithms on the DNA of the fertilized egg also need to make sure that the 60,000 miles of blood vessels are fully enclosed before blood starts to circulate or else the baby would bleed to death before it was born!!
29) Thus, the DNA in the fertilized egg must make sure the cells in the new baby are the:
30) Correct types of cells (and there are 200 different types of cells), and
31) Each type of cell must be in the correct locations as the fetus morphs, and
32) The cells must be put in the correct locations. As an example, you don't want a million fingernail cells being put in the brain of the developing fetus six weeks after conception or at any other time. The right kinds of cells must be in the right locations at all times.
33) Cells are not simple. See this YouTube video for a basic explanation of what goes on inside of almost every cell in your body:
34) Cells are so complex that hundreds of scientists have PhD degrees in cell biology!!
35) The blood for the baby Adam and baby Eve must come from their mother because blood is a liquid, not a cell. The complex process by which blood gets from the mother to the baby could not have "evolved" because it had to work perfectly before the first human babies were born on this planet or else no human baby would ever have been born alive on this planet.
36) While the baby is morphing in the womb, something must be keeping track and controlling the sequence (i.e. timing) of the billions of cell divisions as the process of cell divisions are happening!! For example, you don't want the brain to grow faster than the skull is growing. That would be the spirit of the baby, not the DNA.
37) Note that the instructions on DNA do not work like a computer program; they use a type of logic which is beyond human comprehension to replicate (see the "When There are 16 Cells" article). And thousands of other species also use these types of algorithms.
38) A moon is required so the gravity of the moon causes tides in our oceans. Without the tides the oceans would stagnate and we would not exist. The Earth had to have an atmosphere with the correct mixture of gasses, etc., etc.
God must not only exist, but He must be intelligent far, far, far beyond human comprehension!!! Maybe in a billion years we could hold an intelligent converstion with him!! Well, He is smart enough to talk at our level if needed.