What God Had To Do Before He Could Have Put Adam And Eve On This Planet
The atheists and evolutionists never seem to think about all the things that had to happen before God could put Adam and Eve on this planet!!! Well, if evolution were true (and there were no Gods in the Godhead) mindless accidents would have had to do all of these things!!!
This is a list of things that God (or those He assigned the task) had to do before Adam and Eve could be put on this planet!! For example, if Adam and Eve had been put on the Moon, they would not have lasted very long!!! So here is the list of things that God had to do to prepare the Earth for Adam and Eve:
1) A sun must be created for heat and light and for many other reasons (e.g. for our planet to orbit around). Humans cannot make a sun.
2) An earth must exist for humans to live on - humans cannot create a planet the size of our planet.
3) The earth must be the right distance from the sun or the earth would be too hot or too cold for complex life.
4) The earth must rotate at the right speed or the part of earth facing the sun would get too hot and/or the other part of the earth would get too cold.
5) The earth must have a moon so the oceans do not just stagnate like a gigantic lake.
6) The earth must have an atmosphere with a viable mixture of oxygen and other gases. The mixtue of gases must be perfect or (if too high a percent of oxygen) the first lighting bolt would blow up the entire planet or (with too low a percent of oxygen) Adam and Eve would die because they didn't have enough oxygen to breathe!!!
7) The earth must have massive amounts of water (e.g. the oceans) in order to control the temperatures of the planet as the earth orbited around the Sun.
8) The earth must develop sand and dirt (for plants to grow and generate a continuous amount of oxgen). The earth cannot be made of just rocks and water.
9) This "first living cell" must include DNA or RNA and a cell membrane.
10) This "first living cell" must have ports on the cell membrane to pull in food and ports to excrete waste.
11) This "first living cell" must be created by a series of accidents and it must be made from sterile water (by definition this is the first living cell so all water would be sterile), sand and rocks. No team of humans on this planet could make a living cell from sterile water, sand and rocks.
12) There must be "food" and water for this cell to eat. There are a whole different set of problems for this "food" to form prior to Adam and Eve (e.g. DNA).
13) The nucleotides on the DNA or RNA of Adam and Eve (and their food) must be in an intelligent order (i.e. a viable permutation) so that the DNA can be used to create enzymes, etc.
14) Like today's humans, Adam and Eve would have to have been created by cells (they were not born on this planet, by definition). How were these cells created and organized?
15) The mechanisms in all cells must include the ability to "find" the correct genes on the DNA.
16) The mechanisms in all cells must include the ability to "convert" the correct genes into usable enzymes, etc. etc.
17) This means that every time a gene must be found, the exact location of this gene must be determined.
18) The DNA for "Adam" must include the creation of something like sperm cells.
19) The DNA for "Eve" must include eggs which can divide after fertilization.
20) The DNA for "Adam" and the DNA for "Eve" must align in such a way that they can have one or more male children and one or more female children.
21) The "fertilized egg," when fertilized, must be able to morph into a new baby who has 30 billion cells, 60,000 miles of blood vessels, 300 bones which will merge into 206 bones, etc. etc.
22) The DNA of the male and the DNA of the female must align so that the child can have features of both parents.
23) This alignment must apply to all species which have a male and female.
24) The blood vessels of a new human baby would wrap around the earth, at the equator, twice, with 10,000 miles of blood vessels left over!!
25) In addition, when the baby is born he or she must have an incredible brain which is connected to the nervous system, a skull to protect the brain, a spinal cord (the spinal cord is a cylindrical bundle of nerve fibers) to protect the spine, two eyes which are connected to the nervous system, a liver, a pancreas, etc. etc.!! And all of must come from the instructions on a single cell - the fertilized egg!!
26) I call the algorithms on the DNA of the fertilized egg, which creates the new baby via billions of cell divisions, the “morphing of the embryo” algorithms. These algorithms on DNA must control the "morphing" of the embryo from a single fertilized egg into a crying baby.
27) These algorithms on the DNA of the fertilized egg also need to make sure that the 60,000 miles of blood vessels are fully enclosed before blood starts to circulate or else the baby would bleed to death before it was born!!
28) Thus, the DNA in the fertilized egg must make sure the cells in the new baby are the:
29) Correct types of cells (and there are 200 different types of cells), and
30) Each type of cell must be in the correct locations as the fetus morphs, and
31) The cells must be put in the correct locations. As an example, you don't want a million fingernail cells being put in the brain of the developing fetus six weeks after conception or at any other time. The right kinds of cells must be in the right locations at all times.
32) Cells are not simple. See this YouTube video for a basic explanation of what goes on inside of almost every cell in your body by Imam Ali (animation):
33) Cells are so complex that hundreds of scientists have PhD degrees in cell biology and they still don't know everything about what is going on inside of a single type of cell!!
34) The blood for the baby must come from the mother because it is a liquid, not a cell. The complex process by which blood gets from the mother to the baby could not have "evolved" because it had to work perfectly before the first human babies were born on this planet or else no human baby would ever have been born alive on this planet.
35) While the baby is morphing in the womb, something must be keeping track and controlling the sequence (i.e. timing) of the billions of cell divisions as the process of cell divisions are happening!! For example, you don't want the brain to grow faster than the skull is growing.
36) What controls and keeps track of the morphing of the embryo of a new baby as the morphing is going on? No one has a clue because every cell in the baby has exactly the same DNA.
37) Note that the instructions on DNA do not work like a computer program; they use a type of logic which is beyond human comprehension to replicate (see the "When There Are 16 Cells" article). And thousands of other species also use these types of algorithms.
38) I haven't talked about spirits yet. "Life" comes from spirits so all living things must have a spirit. God had to create some type of spirit for these individual cells to be alive. In other words, what about a single-celled bacteria, where does it get a spirit, from the spirit of the animal or are there some really small spirits???
The above items could not have come to exist by a series of mindless accidents (i.e. via evolution). Can you imagine human beings trying to convert our moon into a miniature earth with oceans and oxygen!!! Your rocket ship to the moon launches in 30 days!!
To Get To The Home Page Of This Website
If you came to this page from another page on the Prophets Or Evolution website, such as the Home Page, just close this window.
If you came to this page from Google, here is how to get to the home page: