Could a Simple Cell Exist?
Evolutionists understand the problems with creating a human cell from scratch, so they claim that the "first living cell" was a simple cell and that numerous increasingly complex types of cells "evolved" between the "first living cell" and human cells.
First of all, there are no "simple cells." Even the simplest cell on this earth has DNA (except for some red blood cells, however, there is no way these red blood cells can divide!!) and inside each cell is also an incredible, miniature factory.
"Simple cells" cannot have been created by evolution because all cells must:
1) Have an enclosed cell membrane (a.k.a. plasma membrane) so fluid cannot leak out,
2) Yet this same cell membrane must be able to allow food to get in (in some cases "food" can be sunlight or chemicals),
3) And cells must be able to excrete waste products through the cell membrane (human cells have at least six different methods of doing this),
4) All cells must have DNA patterns (i.e. called "genes") to create enzymes. While even a single-cell organism must have genes on the DNA, it would not need "morphing of the embryo" algorithms that human DNA has on them,
5) All cells must have mechanisms to convert the DNA patterns (i.e. genes) into enzymes the cell can use, meaning the cell must be able to know where on the DNA the genes are located and be able to find the exact nucleotide where the gene begins and find the exact nucleotide where the gene ends (how can enzymes have the level of intelligence needed to know which enzymes are needed and then be able to find the specific nucleotide for the beginning of the gene and the specific nucleotide at the end of the gene??),
6) Convert the gene into an enzyme,
7) All cells must be able to reproduce, meaning divide into two cells,
8) All cells must be able to create energy (e.g. ATP molecules)
Here is a quote from another website:
And this quote did not mention DNA, which is absolutely critical for the cell.
The interior of cells must be very, very active in order to be able to create ATP molecules fast enough. ATP molecules are the energy of the cell.
All of these things, and many others, would have to happen at the same time in the same warm pond (or somewhere else), and it must happen very quickly because all these things must happen inside the one-and-only "first living cell"!! What nonsense!!
Hundreds of very smart scientists have PhD degrees in Cell Biology, so cells are not simple!! The large textbook Essential Cell Biology, Third Edition, has 8 authors and 730 pages plus many pages of other information!! The Glossary has 596 definitions!!! Cells are clearly not simple and that is an undergraduate textbook!!
Let me make a quick note about cell divisions. Each cell has a mechanism called the "Golgi Apparatus." It looks like layers of caves. During cell division both new cells need a Golgi Apparatus. But a Golgi Apparatus is incredibly complex!! How can the cells, during cell division, make a "copy" of a Golgi Apparatus? In other words, how to you take one Golgi Apparatus and convert it into two Golgi Apparatus, one for each cell?? No one knows. It is like making a photo copy of a real bicycle and ending up with two real bicycles that a person can ride on!!
Evolutionists claim that life on this earth started with a single cell and gradually over time more and more complex species "evolved" until human DNA existed. This means that multiple cells must eventually be able to work together to accomplish major tasks, such as "seeing" for advanced species.
As cells got more complex, and as multiple cells started making more complex species, the DNA would constantly need to get longer and more complex. There would have to be hundreds of "intermediate species" before human DNA could exist.
However, it would be massively more difficult to create human DNA by a sequence of intermediate species than to create it from scratch!! Creating each intermediate species makes evolution even more absurd because each intermediate species would have to have its own unique, sophisticated DNA!!!
For example, could you take a simple computer program (the binary code) that adds two numbers together and randomly add, delete and modify the "bits" of the binary code so that the program also does multiplication and division? Never!!
And then could you randomly modify the new program again so that it did square roots? Never!!
Likewise, you cannot randomly add, delete and change nucleotides on the DNA of a chimpanzee and end up with human DNA. The structure of the DNA of a chimpanzee is massively different than the structure of the DNA of a human (especially the morphing of the embryo algorithms which are incomprehensible computer programs). So how could humans be descended from chimpanzees or any other primate species??
Also, as is mentioned in other articles, DNA cannot be changed and DNA cannot be made longer or shorter (to create a new species from an old species) because of the "rail" issue!!!
Additional Issues For Species With Both a Male and Female
Let us provide more details of the things that must happen for humans to have "evolved" from chimpanzees (or any other primate), as just one example of the evolution of a species with a male and female into a more advanced species with a male and female:
1) The male DNA in a male chimpanzee sperm cell must be damaged and randomly mutate into the DNA of a male human sperm cell (the mutations must include new morphing of the embryo algorithms for a human male). Thus one computer program and database (male chimpanzee sperm cell) must randomly mutate into a massively more sophisticated computer program and database (e.g. male human sperm cell) for a massively more intelligent human,
2) The female DNA in a male chimpanzee sperm cell (yes, male sperm cell) must be damaged and randomly mutate into the DNA of a female human sperm cell (the mutations must include new morphing of the embryo algorithms for a human female). Thus one computer program (female DNA in a male chimpanzee sperm cell DNA) must randomly mutate into a massively more sophisticated computer program (e.g. female DNA in a male human sperm cell DNA) for a massively more intelligent human DNA,
3) The gender-neutral DNA of a female chimpanzee egg must be damaged so it can align with either of the male DNA strands (the mutations must include new "morphing of the embryo" algorithms for a human female). This one computer program (female chimpanzee DNA) must randomly mutate into a massively more sophisticated computer program (e.g. DNA for a massively more intelligent human brain),
(Note: The above three items also must take into account that it is physically impossible to "cut" a DNA strand and then put it back together using the pure "accidents" of evolution!!). Nor can a DNA strand be made longer (which would be required as new species got more complex) as is discussed on the home page of this website.
4) This specific male and female chimpanzee must live in the same time period, and the same general location, and they must find each other and mate,
5) The correct male sperm cell (the male sperm cell that mutated) of the male chimpanzee must be a sperm cell that "finds" an egg/ovum of the female chimpanzee,
6) The correct female sperm cell (the female sperm cell that mutated) of the male chimpanzee must be a sperm cell that "finds" a different egg/ovum of the female chimpanzee,
7) And the two ovums must also be changed so they will align with the DNA in the new sperm cells.
8) The first human male and first human female must be reared by the same mother or two different mother chimpanzees. The funny looking babies (humans are funny looking to a chimpanzee mother) cannot be rejected by the mother(s),
9) The first human male and first human female must grow up and then mate and have multiple offspring to start the new species of humans.
It may sound easy on paper, but primate DNA is anything but simple. No computer program on this earth is as sophisticated as chimpanzee DNA, human DNA or the DNA of many other species.
Click the back arrow or if you came to this page by a search engine, click this: Home Page